I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This is at no extra cost to you and helps support my site and YouTube channel.
This is a very easy and cheap to grow small plants using a multi site wick system crafted most out of recyclable/repurposable materials that would normally be thrown away.
Materials and Supplies Needed
- 8 ounce Styrofoam cups
- Microfiber cloth, or some other material that will wick
- Sharp knife
- Potting medium – I used coco coir.
- Hydroponic nutrients – I use Dyna-Gro 7-9-5.
- Reservoir for the cups to wick from – I used a plastic salad mix container from the grocery store.
- Aluminium foil – This is to block out light. You could use something else.
Watch the video below to see how I made this.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through links in this post. This is at no extra cost to you and helps support my site and YouTube channel.