I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. This is at no extra cost to you and helps support my site and YouTube channel.
Update on a new low-pressure aeroponic system I’m working on. This one will support multiple containers, and reservoir fed. The controller bucket will maintain the nutrient level and house the pump that will power the sprayers.
Here are the parts I’m using so far to build this:
- 6″ net bucket lid – https://goo.gl/h37f4T
- 920 gph submersible pump – https://goo.gl/Q4uf1K
- 1/2″ clear tubing – https://goo.gl/GWCrf7
- mini float valve – https://goo.gl/vedacQ
- 4 gallon icing container – Sam’s Club bakery
- 1/2″ grommets
- 1/2″ barbed connectors
- pond tubing – https://goo.gl/2aSZws
- 5 gallon bucket – https://goo.gl/VDjU62
- Spray nozzles – https://goo.gl/iGWSiQ
As an Amazon Associate, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through links in this post. This is at no extra cost to you and helps support my site and YouTube channel.