- 6 ounces – KhangSta Red (or Habanero to Bhut level heat) peppers (adjust more or less for desired heat level)
- 6 cups – Sugar
- 32 ounces – Strawberries (frozen is fine)
- 1/2 cup – Red wine vinegar
- 1 packet – Sure-Jell brand low-sugar pectin
- 1 cup – Water
- 1/4 tsp – Salt
- Sterilize canning jars and bands ahead of time.
- Combine peppers, strawberries, vinegar, water in a high blender and blend until smooth.
- Pre-measure sugar and add salt, set aside.
- Add the blended components to a pan and stir in pectin.
- Bring to a rolling boil, then stir in sugar/salt.
- Bring back to rolling boil and continue boiling for one minute.
- Remove from heat, and ladle into canning jars.
- Add lids and rings, and boil jars for 20 minutes.
- Remove jars and let cool.
This yields 14-16 4-oz jars.
See my video on jelly making here for more detailed instructions on processing.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through links in this post. This is at no extra cost to you and helps support my site and YouTube channel.