Bih Jolokia update

My hydroponic Bih Jolokia plant almost died when the air pump stopped working. The curled and dropped, and it developed severe root rot. I pruned the roots and branches and washed the roots with a water hose.  I changed out the nutrients several times, treating with 2-3 dropperfuls of 35% h2o2.  I moved the plant to a smaller grow tent under smaller veg lights. It has made a significant improvement, root rot is gone and there is a lot of fresh regrowth coming back.

Video

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.